Firm ProfileThe DeDominic & Associates Team
DeDominic & Associates
DeDominic & Associates are consultants and coaches to high achieving organizations; we coach professionals in entrepreneurial and social enterprises. DeDominic & Associates helps professionals leverage their impact and professional assets.
We work with CEOs, executives, boards and founders to enhance personal effectiveness. We offer the following services:
- Introductions and strategic connections
- Board member and executive development & recruiting
- Career transitions and strategic decision support
- Referrals to Certified Professionals worldwide
- Mastermind Coaching Groups
DeDominic & Associates is an award winning business consulting group. We work with you to achieve your definition of success. Whether you are about to climb your first mountain, stepping down from running a billion dollar enterprise, or looking for the perfect individual to fill a new role, it helps to have a skilled guide and partner.
We love helping achievers soar.
The DeDominic & Associates Team
- Chief Coach & Author
- Los Angeles Business Journal CEO of the Year in 2006.
- Founded PDQ CAREERS in 1979.
- Sold PDQ CAREERS & CT Engineering 11/2006.
- Past Chairman of the LA Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Former Chairman of the Foundation for SCORE.
- President Emeritus of the National Association of Women Business Owners
- Founder, Santa Barbara International Women’s Festival
Life Coach – Crisis management communication, empathic listening skills and interventions.
Has been studying the healing arts for over 30 years, integrating this knowledge with bodywork to create his own unique approach to healing called Bodywurx, a synthesis of deep-tissue bodywork, emotional release, energy medicine and a deeper look into unhelpful patterns of holding in the physical, emotional, mental and psychic bodies.
Barry has a private practice on the west side of Los Angeles, where he uses Bodywurx to benefit people afflicted with critical and chronic illnesses, and utilizes his training in externalization to enable people to release the deep emotional scars created by trauma, severe pain and anger.
Public Policy Consultant
- Owner, Huffman Public Affairs, LLC (2008-current)
- President & CEO, Valley Industry & Commerce Assn. (2006-08)
- Director of Public Policy, L.A. Area Chamber of Commerce (2002-06)
- Legislative Aide, CA Assembly members Burt Margolin & Wally Knox (1994-99)
- Executive Director, Chambers of Commerce Alliance of Ventura & Santa Barbara Counties
- Co-host, Off The Presses radio show
- Columnist, San Fernando Valley Business Journal
- Member, CA Boating & Waterways Commission (2009-10)
- Producer, Loyola Marymount University’s Urban Lecture Series program televised on Channel LA36 (2009-10)
- Graduate, Western Assn. of Chamber Executives (WACE) Academy 2009 Class
- Co-chair, L.A. Business Recruitment & Attraction Task Force (2007)
- Honoree, San Fernando Valley Business Journal’s “40 Under 40” business leaders (2007)
- Member, L.A. City Business Tax Advisory Committee (2002-05)
- Alumnus, Leadership Southern California (2005)
Adele Scheele, PhD
- Career strategist. Expert in Change Management.
- Author, columnist for newspapers and magazines.
- Keynote speaker and seminar leader, and coach.
- Author international best selling book, Skills for Success, hailed by Harvard as a classic in career development.
- Created unique approach to the progress of careering, finding your callings, and guided leadership.
Katie White of KT White Law Careers counsels clients on Job Search Strategy, Career Transitions, Relationship Building and Business Development Skills. Recent projects include preparing a senior attorney for interviews to be an administrative law judge; coaching a large law firm associate on an individualized career plan that includes building relationships for future business development; and working with various clients on job search strategy.
With 25 years of experience in law school, career development, law firm recruiting, and professional development Katie has the inside scoop on the legal recruiting process. She has participated in numerous hiring committee meetings, worked with partners on hiring lateral partners and associates for their practices, negotiated with search firms over individual attorney hires, and counseled attorneys transitioning out of law firm employment. These experiences, combined with her law school counseling background, make her an invaluable resource to attorneys in search of a new career.
Prior to starting her consulting business, Katie was the Chief Attorney Recruiting Officer at Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld, and Director of Attorney Recruiting and Professional Development at Dickstein Shapiro. She held similar positions at Morgan Lewis & Bockius, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton and Covington & Burling.
- CEO of DDS CONSULT GROUP with offices in Germany, Slovakia, Croatia and the Czech Republic, advising foreign companies on carrying on business in Central and Eastern European countries for more than 17 years.
- The vice president of the German-Czech and German-Slovak Association
- Member of the German Business Council – Wirtschaftsrat der CDU
- Honorary member in Associations of the Women Business Owners in the Czech and the Slovak Republics as well as Women in Business in Austria!
Ross A. Waddell
- Adviser, Coach, Financial Expert.
- Investor, Developer, former Chief Financial & Real Estate Officer, Kinko’s.
- Special Adviser for development & financing.